BRING A BUSINESS
Whether you are looking for a short-term volunteer experience or a way to spend time on a daily or weekly basis with us there are plenty of options for you to help Scott's Run Settlement House make a difference in your neighborhood!
If you wanted to volunteer for a day or two or even once a month, you could:
- Work at a special event
- Put together a work team (or join a work team) to help repair or weatherize a home in Monongalia County
- Assist on a day we receive our monthly food delivery
- Offer to lead a program for one of our senior groups--we are always looking for ways to share information that is vital such as changes in medicare, safe senior driving, senior fitness, etc.
- Help to clean and organize a room or area in the Settlement House
- Offer a green thumb to benefit our gardens
- Hold a food drive to benefit Scott's Run Settlement House